the first step towards confidence is not being afraid to be ugly
once you get over the fear of being unattractive and stop equating beauty with other good things in life (friends, love, happiness) it’s a lot easier to love yourself unconditionally
your job is not to sit around and be pretty and easy on everyone else’s eyes
your job is to do whatever the fuck you want and look however the fuck you want while doing it
This is how I got confident
Cosmic Mystery: why won’t Neil deGrasse Tyson stop blowing our minds?
To keep reading his tweets, click here!
The most difficult one minute of our Elementary childhood.
omg this stressed me out like no other
Quick, do all the zeros and then comeback for the rest.
no you know what it was a goddamn race
it was all about being the kid who flipped their paper over first and then looked at all your peers as they hear the flutter of paper
so much power
The teachers used this as a weapon to pin us against eachother
the legal hunger games
The Number Games
ITS NOT AS BAD AS THE MULTIPLICATION ONES THOUGH
Except you are so daft, it’s not even remotely amusing.
The USB key was essentially developed by a computer whiz to store data, information and other software in a mobile source from one computer to the other. The slasher you see up there was created to cut open solid objects like boxes, ropes, etc but to also carve and slice inanimate objects. The lighter you see up there was made for cigarettes. The first three objects have domestic, legitimate use.
The gun, in contrast, has no other domestic objectives and usage. It was specifically made to kill. That is all. Kill. You don’t use a gun to store software programs, you don’t use a gun to peel an orange, you don’t use a gun to light a cigarette up. You use a gun to kill.
Try another comparison. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
APPLY COLD WATER TO BURNED AREA
NAH MAN IT’S A THIRD DEGREE BURN HERE THE PERSON NEEDS A SKIN GRAPH
"boy i’m in a great mood!"
"oh, please. you can’t REALLY be in a great mood. there are people out there who just got raises. people just got married. people are being reunited with their families right now. how dare you say you’re happy."
The equivalent of someone saying you can’t be sad because other people have it worse than you.
please just imagine this:
- hannah and cas in the continental, sam and dean in the impala, driving towards a hunt. stopping to spend the night at a motel. three rooms: one for sam, one for hannah, one for the dudes in love. except they all crowd into one motel room and flop all over the two double beds and marathon the indiana jones movies and order pizza and hannah sits on the bed with her legs crossed wearing thick fluffy pink socks and she and sam roll their eyes at each other when dean and cas sit side by side on the other bed and sort of melt into each other with like their feet touching
- hannah and sam form a silent form of communication that says, our brothers are real dorks
- hannah develops an affection for bright colors. she falls in love with a pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses and tries to wear them with her fbi outfit
- hannah forms a dangerous addiction to dr. pepper
- hannah and cas get their own rooms in the bunker
- hannah and dean go shopping for outfits together for brother-in-law/sister-in-law bonding time. dean compliments hannah’s classy taste
- hannah is bored by dean and cas’s wedding planning but throws cas a wild bachelor’s party with Parcheesi and twister
The thing about horror movie situations is imma do my best to help you but if we running and you fallin or we hidin and you whimperin and sobbin, that’s it! I can’t do nothing else for you! You have made the choice to be a damsel in distress and boo this ain’t Camelot I have 0 time to die
From Sophie de Oliveira Brata’s Alternative Limb Project
Oh my gosh so beautiful.
I like to think she wears a jumper because a bakery is the only place warm enough for her demonic skin.
Vote for the next one!
LOL this is great.
Bully messes with karate champ. [video]
The source video is very, very worth watching. A few things to point out:
The young woman in the dark coat is continually trying to escape from the man. She has spoken to him, she’s pulled away, she’s even tried to walk away before he dragged her back. She hit him as a last resort but it didn’t do anything, he just got more aggressive.
The girl in the white jacket was walking by, recognized that a bad situation was happening, stopped, and intervened. At 0:28 she calls the man out, and continues to call him out until he breaks off attacking the young woman in the dark coat and turns his aggression on her. At which point she defends herself—and then she escorts the young woman in the dark coat safely away.
This is a hero.
Bringing this back.
The woman in the white jacket is Olga Ivanova, taekwondo world champion. That kick must have hurt like hell.